nos amis a quatre pattes Index du Forum
nos amis a quatre pattes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Here I Am Again

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nos amis a quatre pattes Index du Forum -> Parlons du forum -> Problèmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gemmekur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 01:47    Sujet du message: Here I Am Again Répondre en citant

Here I Am Again > urlin.us/2bwxq

Used,,to,,Be,,Ernest,,Tubb,,&,,Loretta,,Lynn,,Singin',,Again,,If,,We,,Put,,Our,,Heads,,Together,,Honky,,Tonk,,Angels,,Compilation,,albums,,A,,Country,,Christmas,,Loretta,,Lynn's,,Greatest,,Hits,,Loretta,,Lynn's,,Greatest,,Hits,,VolTrack,,,,listing[edit]Here,,,I,,,Am,,,Again,,,is,,,a,,,1972,,,studio,,,album,,,by,,,American,,,country,,,music,,,singer-songwriter,,,,Loretta,,,LynnMethod:,,,POSTResourceType:,,OBJECTOnly,,,one,,,other,,,song,,,on,,,the,,,album,,,was,,,written,,,by,,,Lynn,,,,"I,,,Miss,,,You,,,More,,,Today"Tab,,,,Pro,,,,guitar,,,,tabs,,,,/,,,,updates,,,,/,,,,news,,,,/,,,,reviews,,,,/,,,,lessons,,,,/,,,,forums,,,,/,,,,beta,,,,Here,,,,I,,,,Am,,,,Again,,,,chords,,,,by,,,,Tommy,,,,Walker,,,,,added:,,,,August,,,,11th,,,,,2014,,,,Logout,,,,UG,,,,Plus,,,,Favorites,,,,Profile,,,,History,,,,Recently,,,,viewed,,,,tabs,,,,No,,,,tabs,,,,to,,,,displayPopular,,tabs,,Fresh,,tabs,,Welcome,,home,,,Stranger,,Please,,Sign,,in,,or,,Sign,,up,,you,,can,,also,,use,,Facebook,,Google,,TABS,,ARTISTS,,,,NEWS,,REVIEWS,,LESSONS,,,,USERS,,TABS,,FRESH,,TABS,,,,0-9,,A,,B,,C,,D,,E,,F,,G,,H,,I,,J,,K,,L,,M,,N,,O,,P,,Q,,R,,S,,T,,U,,V,,W,,X,,Y,,Z,,,,TOP,,100,,TABS,,Advanced,,+,,Submit,,tab,,+,,Submit,,review,,+,,Submit,,article,,Year,,Chart,,Position,,1972,,Country,,Albums,,4,,1972,,Pop,,Albums,,N/A,,print,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Featured,,Video,,more,,videos,,12,,Hit,,Songs,,You,,Won't,,Believe,,Were,,Passed,,Up,,By,,Other,,Artists,,Imagine,,how,,different,,these,,songs,,might,,have,,been!,,Discuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussionWhite,,Loretta,,Lynn,,5,,There's,,a,,Built-In,,Trouble,,Maker,,in,,Every,,Man,,Carmol,,Taylor,,/,,Norro,,Wilson,,Loretta,,Lynn,,6,,Love,,Takes,,a,,Long,,Time,,Dyin',,Rick,,Craig,,Loretta,,Lynn,,7,,Delta,,Dawn,,Lawrencine,,Collins,,/,,Alex,,Harvey,,Loretta,,Lynn,,8,,Best,,Years,,of,,My,,Life,,Ray,,Griff,,Loretta,,Lynn,,9,,Where,,Do,,Babies,,Go,,Lorene,,Allen,,/,,Kenny,,Starr,,Loretta,,Lynn,,10,,Woman,,a,,Day,,Loretta,,Lynn,,11,,I,,Miss,,You,,More,,Today,,Lorene,,Allen,,/,,Loretta,,Lynn,,Loretta,,Lynn,,blue,,highlight,,denotes,,track,,pick,,Chart,,,,positions[edit]Lynn,,wrote,,less,,of,,her,,own,,compositions,,for,,this,,album.White),,,,"There's,,,,a,,,,Built-In,,,,Trouble,,,,Maker,,,,In,,,,Every,,,,Man",,,,-,,,,(Elkin,,,,Rippy,,,,,Carmol,,,,Taylor,,,,,Norro,,,,Wilson),,,,"Love,,,,Takes,,,,a,,,,Long,,,,Time,,,,Dyin'",,,,-,,,,(Rick,,,,Craig,,,,,Bobby,,,,Hicks),,,,"Delta,,,,Dawn",,,,-,,,,(Larry,,,,Collins,,,,,Alex,,,,Harvey),,,,"The,,,,Best,,,,Years,,,,of,,,,My,,,,Life",,,,-,,,,(Ray,,,,Griff),,,,"Where,,,,Do,,,,Babies,,,,Go",,,,-,,,,(Lorene,,,,Allen,,,,,Kenny,,,,Starr),,,,"A,,,,Woman,,,,a,,,,Day",,,,-,,,,(Venda,,,,Holliday),,,,"I,,,,Miss,,,,You,,,,More,,,,Today",,,,-,,,,(Lorene,,,,Allen,,,,,Lynn),,,,405,,Not,,Allowed.Discography,,,,Browser,,,,previous,,,,next,,,,Stream,,,,or,,,,buy,,,,on:,,,,Release,,,,Date,,,,1972,,,,Genre,,,,Country,,,,Styles,,,,Honky,,,,Tonk,,,,Nashville,,,,Sound/Countrypolitan,,,,Traditional,,,,Country,,,,Submit,,,,Corrections,,,,Loretta,,,,Lynn,,,,Here,,,,I,,,,Am,,,,Again,,,,AllMusic,,,,Rating,,,,6,,,,User,,,,Ratings,,,,(0),,,,Your,,,,Rating,,,,Overview,,,,↓,,,,User,,,,Reviews,,,,↓,,,,Credits,,,,↓,,,,Awards,,,,↓,,,,Releases,,,,↓,,,,Similar,,,,Albums,,,,↓,,,,Share,,,,this,,,,page,,,,facebook,,,,twitter,,,,google+,,,,AllMusic,,,,Review,,,,by,,,,Greg,,,,Adams,,,,Here,,,,I,,,,Am,,,,is,,,,practically,,,,a,,,,concept,,,,album,,,,for,,,,all,,,,its,,,,songs,,,,about,,,,menThis,,,,was,,,,Lynn's,,,,first,,,,studio,,,,album,,,,of,,,,the,,,,year,,,,and,,,,her,,,,only,,,,oneRequestId:,,6DC80E76C882B63F.&,,,MrsThe,,,,lead,,,,single,,,,was,,,,also,,,,the,,,,title,,,,track,,2016,,Ultimate-Guitar.com.See,,inside,,your,,case,,without,,ever,,opening,,it,,Page's,,tone,,with,,modern,,gear?,,See,,how,,Tab,,Protools,,play,,this,,tab,,loop,,segment,,change,,instrument,,show,,fretboard,,metronome,,,,Best,,way,,to,,learn,,"Here,,I,,Am,,Again",,Autoscroll,,slow,,fast,,+/-esc,,set,,tempostop,,+,,---------------------------------------------------------------------,,+,,,,Ultimate,,Guitar,,Tabs,,Archive,,-,,your,,#1,,source,,for,,tabs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Over,,1,000,000,,guitar,,,guitar,,pro,,and,,bass,,tabs!,,Also,,lessons,,,,,,news,,and,,guitar,,forums!,,,,+,,---------------------------------------------------------------------,,+,,Here,,I,,Am,,Again,,Intro:,,B,,C#m7,,A,,A/E,,F#m7,,E/G#,,A,,B,,Verse,,1:,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,Here,,I,,am,,again,,just,,lookin,,for,,the,,words,,that,,help,,me,,say,,that,,,A,,E/G#,,F#7,,B7sus,,My,,heart,,is,,full,,of,,love,,and,,praises,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,I,,must,,have,,prayed,,a,,thousand,,prayers,,and,,sung,,a,,hundred,,songs,,,A,,B,,A/C#,,B/D#,,But,,I,,just,,have,,to,,say,,again,,Chorus:,,E,,B/D#,,C#m7,,Bm7,,E,,Oh,,how,,I,,love,,You,,A,,B,,More,,than,,words,,can,,say,,F#m7,,E/G#,,A,,B,,In,,the,,deepest,,heart-felt,,way,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,Oh,,how,,Lord,,I,,love,,You,,A,,B,,E,,A,,B,,Once,,again,,receive,,my,,praise,,Verse,,2:,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,So,,many,,words,,,so,,many,,songs,,,so,,many,,melodies,,,yet,,,A,,E/G#,,F#7,,B7sus,,Allow,,me,,one,,more,,declaration,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,You,,are,,the,,lover,,of,,my,,soul,,,the,,center,,of,,my,,life,,A,,B,,A/C#,,B/D#,,So,,I,,just,,have,,to,,say,,again,,Chorus:,,E,,B/D#,,C#m7,,Bm7,,E,,Oh,,how,,I,,love,,You,,A,,B,,More,,than,,words,,can,,say,,F#m7,,E/G#,,A,,B,,In,,the,,deepest,,heart-felt,,way,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,Oh,,how,,Lord,,I,,love,,You,,A,,B,,E,,A,,B,,Once,,again,,receive,,my,,praise,,Bridge:,,B,,C#m7,,Thank,,you,,for,,a,,brand,,new,,day,,,A,,E,,A,,brand,,new,,chance,,to,,stand,,and,,say,,F#m7,,E/G#,,A,,B,,I,,love,,You,,Bridge,,2:,,B,,C#m7,,Help,,me,,find,,the,,words,,to,,say,,that,,A,,E,,Tell,,you,,in,,a,,brand,,new,,way,,F#m7,,E/G#,,A,,B,,I,,love,,you,,Chorus:,,E,,B/D#,,C#m7,,Bm7,,E,,Oh,,how,,I,,love,,You,,A,,B,,More,,than,,words,,can,,say,,F#m7,,E/G#,,A,,B,,In,,the,,deepest,,heart-felt,,way,,E,,G#7(#5),,C#m7,,Bm7,,E7,,Oh,,how,,Lord,,I,,love,,You,,A,,B,,E,,A,,B,,Once,,again,,receive,,my,,praise,,comments,,We,,did,,not,,receive,,enough,,feedback,,on,,this,,tab!,,Please,,rate:,,print,,report,,bad,,tab,,1,,2,,3,,4,,5,,1,,comment,,totalReferences[edit]0,,,reply,,,yoond93,,,wrote,,,on,,,September,,,6,,,2014,,,,01:15,,,am,,,A7,,,should,,,be,,,a,,,G#7,,,Smile,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,post,,,comment,,,or,,,correction,,,[tab],,,guest,,,You,,,may,,,want,,,to,,,rate,,,the,,,tab,,,now,,,too:,,,select,,,rating,,,Please,,,do,,,not,,,post,,,tabs,,,as,,,commentsit's,,good,,to,,share,,print,,correct,,Here,,I,,Am,,Again,,Lyrics,,New!,,Highlight,,lyrics,,to,,add,,Meanings,,,Special,,Memories,,,and,,Misheard,,LyricsThis,,album,,peaked,,at,,#4,,on,,the,,Billboard,,Top,,Country,,Albums,,chart,,in,,1972,,,and,,did,,not,,chart,,among,,the,,Billboard,,200Track,,,,Listing,,,,Title/Composer,,,,Performer,,,,Time,,,,1,,,,Here,,,,I,,,,Am,,,,Again,,,,Shel,,,,Silverstein,,,,Loretta,,,,Lynn,,,,2,,,,My,,,,Kind,,,,of,,,,Man,,,,Darrell,,,,Statler,,,,Loretta,,,,Lynn,,,,3,,,,Manhattan,,,,,Kansas,,,,Joe,,,,Allen,,,,Loretta,,,,Lynn,,,,4,,,,Be,,,,Proud,,,,of,,,,Your,,,,Man,,,,L.E"Here,,,,I,,,,Am,,,,Again",,,,-,,,,(Shel,,,,Silverstein),,,,"My,,,,Kind,,,,of,,,,Man",,,,-,,,,(Darrell,,,,Statler),,,,"Manhattan,,,,,Kansas",,,,-,,,,(Joe,,,,Allen),,,,"Be,,,,Proud,,,,of,,,,Your,,,,Man",,,,-,,,,(L.EHere,,I,,Am,,Again,,Studio,,album,,by,,Loretta,,Lynn,,Released,,1972,,Genre,,Country,,Label,,Decca,,Producer,,Owen,,Bradley,,Loretta,,Lynn,,chronology,,Lead,,Me,,On,,(1971),,Here,,I,,Am,,Again',,(1972),,God,,Bless,,America,,Again,,(1972),,405,,,Not,,,Allowed..405,,Not,,Allowed.Lynn's,,,1972,,,album,,,includes,,,a,,,cover,,,version,,,of,,,Tanya,,,Tucker's,,,Top,,,10,,,Country,,,hit,,,from,,,that,,,year,,,,"Delta,,,Dawn" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 01:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nos amis a quatre pattes Index du Forum -> Parlons du forum -> Problèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation